Wednesday, November 11, 2009

3rd Leg of WSOP Circuit is in the books!

The 3rd leg of the WSOP circuit is done. We are on the home stretch to the finals. Last night saw possibly the longest 3 person battle (in Regular history) with chips switching hands just about every hand. Adam H. took it down heads up against Charlie R. Adam also takes a commanding lead in the Circuit standings. Great job Adam! It's also fair to say Anthony L. has all but been eliminated from circuit standing but could really crush the dreams of the top 2 or 3. Watch out for him.


Standings:
1. Adam H. 10.5 (100)
2. Charlie R. 8 (55)
3. Gerald N. 6 (35)
4. David N. 5 (25)
5. Andrew H. 4 (20)
6. Scott G. 3 (10)
7. Anthony L. 2 (5)

Both WSOP and POY standing are Up-to-Date! Don't forget to vote in the new pool and we will be seeing you soon.

4 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I have 16.5 instead of 14.5....So go ahead and include me in the race. It's still anyone's game, gentleman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure they teach much math up north where Andrew was for a few years...maybe he can catch up while he is back down here. Also, I have to insist that G's name comes first in all tie breakers for POY and Circuit...reason? Most weeks with the Rock. Quite simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? I was only there for a year. If my calculations are correct (and I do count with my toes sometimes)... I had 10.5 after Game 1 and 12.5 after game 2 (with my stellar 2 point finish). That leaves 12.5 plus 4 which is 16.5? Or in other words, 12.5+4 != 14. Am I missing something here?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corrected Andrew! Oversight on my part. Thanks for keeping me on my toes!

    ReplyDelete